If approved, the ordinance would be on the April ballot.
- Seat Belt Ordinance Question Could Go to the Ballot
- City Council Leaves Seat Belt Law for Public Vote
- Voters Will Get to Decide on Seat Belt Law
- MoDOT and Highway Patrol Demonstrate the Importance of Seat Belts
- MoDOT holds surprise seat belt check at Central High School
- Voters Will Get the Chance to Decide on City Seat Belt Law
- Former Bearcat Football Player Now Seat Belt Advocate After Serious Accident
- UPDATE: 1 killed in Belt Highway crash
- MODOT creates sidewalks along Belt Highway
- Council passes non-discrimination ordinance
Scroll for more content...