A resolution or ordinance is needed to be passed by the St. Joseph City Council in order to request an audit from the state. A resolution is on the city council's agenda for monday's meeting. The state auditor's office says, once the request from the city is received, it's up to Nicole Galloway's discretion on whether or not her office should perform the audit.
City Council members say it is now time to ask for the state's help with an audit.
Posted: Jan 24, 2020 10:32 AM
- St. Joseph City Leaders Ask for State Audit
- City leaders explore new proposal for the St. Joseph Riverfront
- St. Joseph city leaders break ground for firefighter memorial
- St. Joseph city leaders discuss stay-at-home extension
- St. Joseph leaders encourage wearing face coverings
- St. Joe singers audition for American Idol
- City Leaders Hold Closed Session After Chief Accountant Calls for State Audit
- State auditors should review St. Joseph finances, city accountant says
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate
Scroll for more content...