ST. JOSEPH, Mo.
Thanksgiving Day has come and gone, and many people were glad the St. Joseph Hy-Vee was open this morning.
Hy-Vee staff said they saw a lot of customers come in the morning and afternoon to grab last minute items for the much anticipated Thanksgiving meal. They said there are particular items that are often bought when it comes to last minute grabs.
"If you forgot your gravy for your mashed potatoes maybe even your brine for your turkey and you want to brine it in the morning before you put it in the oven. Deep fat fry it, they come in for those last minute items," Hy-Vee grocery manager Jake Heston said.
Hy-Vee closed at 2 p.m. Thanksgiving Day so employees could spend time with their families.
Doors will open at 6 a.m. Friday, November 24 for regular business hours.
- St. Joseph Hy-Vee Talks Last Minute Thanksgiving Items
- Hy-Vee Team of the Week
- Hy-Vee Team of the Week 2-27-2018
- Hy-Vee Team of The Week 3-6-2018
- Hy-Vee Team of the Week 3-13-2018
- Hy-Vee Softball Classic Has Schedule Adjustments
- Hy-Vee Team of The Week 4-3-2018
- Hy-Vee Team of the Week 5-2-2018
- ATM Stolen Out of Maryville Hy-Vee Gas Station
- Hy-Vee Team of the Week January 31, 2018