(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A St. Joseph man faces charges for allegedly assaulting two Buchanan County deputies.
Prosecutors charged Jason Lee Roberts Monday with assault and resisting arrest.
A St. Joseph man faces charges for allegedly assaulting two Buchanan County deputies.
Authorities say Roberts had an outstanding warrant and was the target of a drug investigation when Drug Task Force investigators approached him at Casey’s Gas Station near Hyde Park Wednesday.
Roberts allegedly assaulted one investigator, got into his car, backed into another investigator and then rammed a Drug Task Force car before he fled.
The deputies suffered minor injuries.
Roberts was arrested Friday.
- St. Joseph Man Charged with Assaulting 2 Deputies
- St. Joseph police officer charged with domestic assault
- St. Joseph man charged with statutory sodomy
- St. Joseph man charged for sexually assaulting girl over five years
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate
- St. Joseph celebrates pride
- Man charged after armed robbery of St. Joseph gas station
- St. Joseph man charged with 1st degree robbery
- St. Joseph man charged in Monday morning police chase