(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Robert Pase, 82, of St. Joseph has been collecting loose change in a large water jug for the passed 25 years.
He decided now was the right time to donated the money to a local organization.
Pase's wife is a volunteer for the St. Joseph Pregnancy Resource Center so he gave the funds to the non-for-profit organization because he says, it's all about the kids.
"I'm a sucker for little kids and I love little kids," Pase said. "I've got a bunch of them myself with my wife and we have grandkids and great grandkids and I just decided this baby bottle thing would be a good thing to do and give it to them and they can use it."
The grand total of all the change equaled to nearly $200.
- St. Joseph Man Donates 25 Years Worth of Change to Local Non-Profit
- Giving Back: St. Joseph Man Collecting Donations for Space Heaters
- St. Joseph Man Donates 30 Space Heaters to AFL-CIO
- State Non-Profit Donated Shoes to Local Preschoolers
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate
- St. Joseph man charged with statutory sodomy
- Descendant of Joseph Robidoux Visits St. Joseph
- Local Non-Profit Offering Part-Time Positions
- Magicians Converge on St. Joseph