(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A St. Joseph man was sentenced to 11 years in federal prison for bank robbery in 2016.
50-year-old Terry Hagar was sentenced on Friday, Jan. 12 for robbing the UMB bank located on North Belt Highway in March of 2016.
Hagar previously served 22 years in prison for another bank robbery and was on supervised release when he robbed the UMB.
- St. Joseph Man Sentenced for 2016 Bank Robbery
- St. Joseph man sentenced to 10 years in prison for 2017 gas station robbery
- St. Joseph man charged with 1st degree robbery
- Man charged after armed robbery of St. Joseph gas station
- St. Joseph man sentenced in Doniphan County murder case
- St. Joseph man sentenced to 10 years for illegal firearm
- St. Joseph man sentenced to 7 years for child porn
- St. Joseph man sentenced for $6 Million synthetic cannabinoid conspiracy
- Couple preserves St. Joseph's history, banks on tourism
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations