St. Joseph residents will again be given the opportunity to add input into the selection of a new superintendent of the St. Joseph School District.
Barely a dozen people attended the first meeting held last week.
A Minneapolis-based search firm was contracted by the district to screen candidates who will be interviewed to replace outgoing superintendent Robert Newhart.
In August, current superintendent Doctor Robert Newhart announced that this would be his final year with the district.
Members of the St. Joseph School District Board of Education were specifically asked not to attend the meeting to allow a better free-flow of ideas.
One more Town Hall Meeting is scheduled to take place at Spring Garden Middle School on Wednesday, Dec. 13 at 6 p.m.
- SJSD to Hold Second Town Hall Meeting for Superintendent Search
- SJSD Seeks Community Input at Superintendent Search Town Hall
- SJSD Superintendent Search: Bill Cowling
- Profile Reviewed in SJSD Superintendent Search
- SJSD Superintendent Search: Doug Van Zyl
- Community leaders meet with new SJSD superintendent
- Minneapolis-Based Firm to Lead SJSD Superintendent Search
- Sparse Crowd at 1st SJSD Superintendent Search Mtg.
- SJSD Board Reviews Search Firm's Recommendations for Superintendent
- SJSD Superintendent Search Narrowed Down to Five Candidates