(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)— A St. Joseph man was sentenced Wednesday to 10 years in prison after his probation is revoked for a 2017 gas station robbery.
Buchanan County Judge Daniel Kellogg sentenced 19-year-old Kayron Lorenzo Keith for his role in an armed robbery at the Quik-Stop gas station at 2607 Frederick Street on May 22, 2017.
Keith was originally convicted of first-degree robbery and placed on probation by Judge Kellogg. Keith was also ordered to serve 120 days of shock time and receive drug treatment.
In March, the Buchanan County Prosecutor's Office filed a motion to revoke Keith's probation alleging he violated his probation by failing to report, changing his address without permission, receiving stolen property, and resisting arrest.
- St. Joseph man sentenced to 10 years in prison for 2017 gas station robbery
- Man sentenced to 12 years for armed robbery of St. Joseph gas station
- Man charged after armed robbery of St. Joseph gas station
- Suspect charged in 2017 gas station armed robbery
- New E30 fuel offered at St. Joseph gas station
- Police search for suspects in armed robbery of central St. Joseph gas station
- St. Joseph Man Sentenced for 2016 Bank Robbery
- St. Joseph man sentenced to 10 years for illegal firearm
- SJPD Investigating Armed Robbery at Gas Station
- St. Joseph Man Sentenced to Seven Years in Federal Prison for Child Pornography