(BUCHANAN COUNTY, Mo.) Nicholaus Pilcher, 26, of St. Joseph was seriously inured after a crash involving an ATV Friday night three miles south of St. Joseph on county road 207.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol reports that Pilcher was driving a 2001 Honda Rancher ATV westbound on county road 207 just after 9:00 p.m. when he saw a closed gate blocking the road. Pilcher then applied the brakes and the ATV began to skid. The front of the ATV crashed into the gate and Pilcher's head the struck the gate.
Pilcher was taken to Mosaic Life Care in St. Joseph with serious injuries by Buchanan County EMS.
The Buchanan County Sheriff's Office assisted at the scene.
- St. Joseph man seriously injured in ATV crash Friday night
- St. Joseph man dies in motorcycle crash Friday night
- Six arrested in St. Joseph prostitution bust Friday night
- 20-year-old seriously injured in ATV crash in Andrew County
- Motorcycle driver seriously injured in St. Joseph crash
- Woman injured in rollover crash in St. Joseph
- Sunday Night Crash Injures Four
- Juvenile shot in St. Joseph Thursday night
- Earthquake Shakes St. Joseph Area Friday
- St. Joseph shoppers kick off Black Friday