(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The Buchanan County Prosecutor's Office has amended charged on the man accused in the stabbing of a Legend's Sports Bar employee that occurred Friday night.
Eliseo Hernandez-Sabastian, 27, has been charged with second degree murder in addition to an aggravated assault charge.
Sabastian is accused of stabbing and killing 38-year-old Terra Reents and injuring another Legends employee after an alterction at the bar.
The second victim is still recovering from his injuries.
- Stabbing Suspect Charged with Second Degree Murder
- 19-year-old charged with second degree murder for shooting Jaiden Drimmel
- Homeless Man Charged in Stabbing
- St. Joseph man charged with 1st degree robbery
- Guilford man charged with second-degree child molestation
- Police looking for suspects in fatal stabbing
- Murder charge filed against DWI-fatality accident suspect
- Western Reduces Credit Hour Requirement for Bachelor's Degree Programs
- KQ2 Forecast: Another 90 degree day for your Tuesday
- Man faces murder charge in Nodaway County