(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A woman was taken to the hospital after she was stabbed near a gas station on the corner of 22nd and Walnut Streets St. Joseph Friday afternoon.
The St. Joseph Police Department said the woman was stabbed in the 2200 block of Walnut Street around 3:40 p.m.
She was taken to the hospital but her condition is not known.
SJPD detectives are investigating the disturbance.
- Stabbing sends woman to the hospital
- Overnight Stabbing Sends Two to Hospital
- Collision Sends Cyclist to Hospital
- Apartment Fire Sends One to Hospital
- Rollover Accident Sends Two to the Hospital
- Overnight Shooting Sends One to the Hospital
- Plane Crash Sends One to Hospital
- Head-On Collision Sends One to Hospital
- Rollover accident sends one to hospital
- Highway Collision Sends Two to Hospital