For the rest of the night, expect mostly clear to partly cloudy skies. Thunderstorm chances increase as we head towards morning. Lows will be in the low 70s. As for Thursday, expect scattered thunderstorms with highs in the low 90s.
Storm chances continue into early Friday but we should dry out and cool down for the second half of the day. Highs will be in the upper 80s. A BEAUTIFUL weekend in on the way. Sunny skies with highs in the 80s both Saturday and Sunday.
As for next week, dry conditions are expected to stick around. Mostly sunny skies Monday through Wednesday. High temperatures will be warming back up into the low to mid 90s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Storm Chances For Thursday
- Tracking Rain & Storm Chances for Your Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Stray storm chances Thursday
- Slight Shower Chances Thursday
- Chance For Storms Continues
- Storm Chances Early Sunday
- Storm chances increase Monday
- KQ2 Forecast: Another chance of showers & storms for Thursday
- Slight Storm Chance on Saturday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances return on Thursday