St. Joseph got to 98 degrees on Sunday which is the third highest temp we have seen this year. Not much relief overnight tonight, either. Lows will be in the low 70s under partly cloudy skies.
Storm chances return to the forecast on Monday. The Storm Prediction Center has the entire area in a "Marginal" risk for severe weather, meaning a few storms could be a strong side. Something we will keep an eye on. Highs on Monday will be in the 90s. Best chance for storms will be Monday afternoon and overnight.
Scattered thunderstorms are possible on Tuesday with highs in the mid 80s. For the rest of the week, we dry out. The "coolest" day will be Wednesday with highs in the upper 80s. The 90s return Thursday through Saturday with mostly sunny skies.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Storm chances increase Monday
- KQ2 Forecast: Storm chances increase on Friday
- Rain Chances Increase Saturday
- Warm Temps and Storm Chances Monday
- Heat Continues With Storm Chances Monday
- Chance For Storms Continues
- Storm Chances Early Sunday
- Storm Chances For Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances increase on Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances increase on Thursday