(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Some high school seniors are turning their parking lots into works of art.
Seniors at Central High School are giving parking spots a custom paint job as part of a fundraiser for the school.
The money raised will go towards funding certain projects for the school but it also allows students to express their creativity.
"It was breathtaking that we were allowed to do this and that so many people took advantage of the opportunity. I like it. It's me. It's who I am," said Central senior Taylor Bristol.
- Students turn parking spots into works of art
- Edison Elementary Student Art Pieces on Display in Midtown
- SJSD Students' art to be displayed this weekend
- Overland Park police working shooting at elementary school
- MWSU Hosts Sexual Assault Survivor Art Exhibit
- Allied Arts Council suspends Trails West!
- Missouri Arts Council meets in St. Joseph
- Parks Department closes Aquatic Park for Wednesday
- St. Joseph Artist Keeping the Old West Alive through Art
- Allied Arts Council suspending Trails West! festival after 26th year