This summer-like weather just keeps going and going and will continue for the next several days. For tonight, a few isolated storms are possible towards morning. Lows will be warm in the upper 60s.
For Friday, we are tracking the chance of a few rounds of storms. One in the morning and then again in the afternoon. Some storms could be on the strong side Friday afternoon. We will continue to monitor the forecast for Friday. Highs remain in the upper 80s. The rain should be out of here by Saturday morning, making way for sunny skies with above average, summer like temperatures with highs going up into the lower to middle 90s.
Your Memorial Day Holiday weekend will be sunny, but hot and humid so make sure you drink plenty of water and keep the sunscreen handy. Satuday and Sunday will both feature mostly sunny skies and highs in the low to mid 90s. For Memorial Day, another warm day is forecast with highs in the low 90s and mostly sunny skies. Warm temperatures continue through next week with partly cloudy skies and highs near 90.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Summer-Like Weather Continues
- Summer in May Continues
- KQ2 Forecast: Summer weather pattern continues for Tuesday
- An active weather pattern continues
- KQ2 Forecast: Beautiful weather continues
- Severe Weather Threat Continues to Increase
- KQ2 Forecast: Very unsettled weather continues
- KQ2 Forecast: Dry weather continues on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Stormy weather pattern continues
- KQ2 Forecast: Unusual September weather continues