For Monday, clear skies are expected but the heat will be moving back into the area. Once again, we will see highs in the upper 80s to near 90 degrees. As for Tuesday, mostly sunny skies and highs in the low 90s.
On Independence Day, highs in the low 90s with mostly sunny skies so it looks like it will be a nice evening for some firework displays.
Storm chances return to the forecast Thursday and Friday of next week with highs in the 90s. And we do cool down, a bit, next weekend with highs in the upper 80s and mostly sunny skies.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Sunny & Warmer Heading Into Fourth of July
- A Sunny But Hot Fourth of July
- Sunny and Warmer Monday
- Getting Sunny & Warmer
- Safety Tips for Fourth of July Celebrations
- A Sunny But Warmer Tuesday Ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny & warmer weather for midweek
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny and warmer on Wednesday
- Crews prepare for Fourth of July fireworks show
- KQ2 Forecast: Cool and dreary evening, warmer and sunny Friday