We are waking up this morning to some patchy fog across the area once again & some clouds due to a disturbance up to our north. We'll see more sunshine for our Tuesday and into Wednesday. Temperatures will warm back up to above average with highs in the middle 80s as our winds switch up to the southeast.
For the rest of the workweek, we do see on and off rain chances. Thursday and Friday both carry a slight chance for showers & storms during the afternoon hours with highs in the mid to upper 80s. Saturday will be the day to get better chances of showers and storms with highs near 90.
The system should be out of here by Sunday making way for mostly sunny skies with highs in the upper 80s. Looking to be a pretty good long Memorial Day Holiday on Monday with our weather, but keep it tuned to KQ2 in case anything changes with the forecast.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Sunny Skies & 80s Return for Tuesday
- Sunny Skies and Warm Temperatures Today
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies on Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny returns but still cold for your Tuesday
- Sunshine returns on Tuesday
- Cloudy Skies & Cooler Temperatures for Tuesday
- A Sunny But Warmer Tuesday Ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny and cold on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Cooler temperatures but sunny skies for the weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies and comfortable temps on Sunday