We have had a lot of clouds across northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri this week and we will finally start to see some sunshine move back into the area by Friday. Temperatures will continue to be on the cool side with highs only making it in to the mid to upper 50s.
We do have another chances of rain for early Saturday morning then partly sunny skies in the afternoon. There still remains a slight chance of rain or a rain/snow mix for Easter Sunday. Temperatures will be cooler in the middle 40s to lower 50s.
Monday so far looks to be dry with a mix of sun & clouds. There is a chance of rain for Tuesday. Temperatures will be a few degrees below normal with highs in the middle 50s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Sunshine back in the forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine comes back on Thursday
- Sunshine comes back on Thursday
- More sunshine in the forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns to the forecast
- Lots of Sunshine in the Forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine and warmer temperatures
- KQ2 Forecast: More sunshine on the way
- KQ2 Forecast: More sunshine on Tuesday