(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)- The St. Joseph Police Department has one person in custody after a shooting leaves one dead in a Monday night shooting in midtown St. Joseph.
According to the SJPD, the investigation is ongoing.
Officers responded to a report of shots fired near 10th and Henry. When they arrived, they found 29-year-old Mack Jenkins with a gunshot wound. Jenkins died from his injuries.
A second victim, identified as a 23-year-old man, was also shot and taken to the hospital.
Investigators are asking anyone with information to call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 238-TIPS.
- Suspect in police custody after Monday night fatal shooting
- Man in custody after standoff Monday night
- Police respond to shooting in midtown Monday night
- St. Joseph police investigating shooting death as homicide, suspect in custody
- Suspect in Custody Following Deadly Motorcycle Accident
- Police confirm one dead, homicide investigation underway in Monday night shooting
- LATEST: Police searching for shooting suspect
- State Trooper Shoots Suspect
- Suspect Charged in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Driver Charged in Fatal Drive-by Shooting