(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)- The St. Joseph Police Department has one person in custody after a shooting leaves one dead in a Monday night shooting in midtown St. Joseph.
According to the SJPD, the investigation is ongoing.
Officers responded to a report of shots fired near 10th and Henry. When they arrived, they found 29-year-old Mack Jenkins with a gunshot wound. Jenkins died from his injuries.
A second victim, identified as a 23-year-old man, was also shot and taken to the hospital.
Investigators are asking anyone with information to call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 238-TIPS.
- Suspect in police custody after Monday night fatal shooting
- Man in custody after standoff Monday night
- Standoff with police ends, suspect in custody
- Police respond to shooting in midtown Monday night
- 29-year-old shot in St. Joseph Monday, suspect in custody
- One person shot, one in custody in Saturday night shooting
- Police looking for suspects in fatal stabbing
- Weekend shooting victim in stable condition, no suspect in custody
- One in custody after late night standoff
- St. Joseph police investigating shooting death as homicide, suspect in custody