(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)
St. Joseph Firefighters Local 77 and the Aiden McVicker Charitable Fund are behind the $10,000 donation to Bartlett Park, donating $5,000 each.
According to the St. Joseph Parks Department, the money will be used to purchase play panels that will be installed along the railing of the Treehouse for Everyone at the park. The goal is to tie the tree house to the playground and provide a larger blueprint for the playground.
Work to install these new panels is scheduled to begin later this month.
- Ten Thousand Dollar Donation to Bartlett Park
- Bartlett Park Renovations Set to Begin
- Bartlett Park Renovations Set To Begin
- Parks and Rec celebrates grand opening of new Bartlett Park
- Vandalism Delays Opening Day for Bartlett Park Playground
- Bartlett Park vandalized for 2nd time in a month
- Heritage Park flooding will lead to thousands of dollars in lost revenue
- Woodworkers create thousand-dollar piece for Noyes Home Fundraiser
- Community raises thousands of dollars for Savannah teen battling cancer
- Powerball winner donates half a million dollars to veterans group