A Heat Advisory has been issued for the entire KQ2 viewing area from noon on Thursday until 8 PM Friday. Heat index values are expected to be between 100-109 degrees on Thursday and between 100-105 on Friday. The heat is expected to continue through Saturday so make plans to stay cool from the summer heat. Be sure to drink plenty of water and avoid being outside for too long.
The rest of the workweek will be HOT & dry once again with lots of sunshine. Highs will be in the lower to upper 90s Wednesday through Saturday.
We do have another chance of showers & storm chances in the forecast on Saturday night and Sunday. A mix of sun & clouds are in the forecast on Monday with highs falling back into the 80s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- The Summer Heat is Back
- The summer heat is returning
- The heat is coming back
- The heat comes back on Thursday
- The Summer Heat Is Returning For New Workweek
- A Summer-Like Sunday
- Summer in May Continues
- Summer-Like Weather Continues
- KQ2 Forecast: One more day of summer heat before fall cool down
- KQ2 Forecast: Couple more days of summer heat; Relief on the way this weekend