Not a bad Wednesday across northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri. Daytime highs have reached into the low 80s and with dew points in the 50s it was a nice spring like day.
For Thursday, thunderstorms return to the forecast mainly during the first half of the day. Temperatures begin to warm back up and will be in the 90s.
As for the rest of the week and into the weekend, summer heat takes over with highs in the low to mid 90s through the weekend. Skies are forecast to be mostly sunny. Father's Day is looking dry but HOT with highs in the low 90s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- The heat comes back on Thursday
- Heat Advisory Thursday and Friday
- The Summer Heat is Back
- The heat is coming back
- Sunshine comes back on Thursday
- A Warm Thursday Before Rain Moves Back In
- Western Baseball Gets Back To Winning Ways Thursday
- A Springlike Day for Thursday Before Snow Moves Back In
- The Heat is ON
- Heat Advisory Through Monday