(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The St. Joseph School District Board of Education has accepted the resignations of three principals.
At its meeting Monday, the board accepted the resignations of Lafayette High School Principal Chris Early, Edison Elementary School Principal Terri Deayon, and Parkway Elementary Principal Heather Beaulieu.
All three principals are leaving the district for administrative positions at other schools in Missouri.
Assistant Principal Dr. Ashley McGinnis will take over as principal at Lafayette. Dlo Duvall, who was recently named assistant principal at Lindbergh for 2018-19 school year, will become principal at Edison, and Dr. Solon Haynes will fill the principal position at Parkway. Haynes is currently the Director of Student Services and Technology and Data Management.
There are currently six administrative positions open in the district.
- Three SJSD Principals Resign from District
- SJSD Board of Education discusses out-of-district tuition increase
- SJSD Hires New Administrators
- SJSD wants kids immunized
- School District Approves Naming of Two New Principals
- Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Against SJSD
- SJSD Superintendent Search: Bill Cowling
- SJSD Hosts Trauma Training Workshop
- SJSD Says Goodbye to Newhart
- SJSD Students awarded unique seal