(NODAWAY COUNTY, Mo.) Three suspects were taken into custody following a drug investigation by the Nodaway County Sheriff's Office and the Maryville Police Department.
Nodaway County Sheriff Randy Strong said the arrests happened Friday after the department obtained a search warrant at an apartment on the 500 block of East 7th Street.
Three suspects were arrested following the bust and have been charged by Nodaway County prosecuting attorney Robert Rice.
Kaleb Grady, age 21, of Maryville, was charged with Distribution of a controlled substance within 2000 feet of a protected area (school zone). He is being held in the Nodaway County Jail on $50,000 bond.
Robert K Saunders, age 61, of Maryville, was charged with Distribution of a controlled substance. He is being held in the Nodaway County Jail on $25,000.00 bond.
Orin Hill, age 51, of Maryville, was charged with Distribution of a controlled substance. He is being held in the Nodaway County Jail on $25,000.00 bond.
Sheriff Strong said the items seized in the apartment as evidence will be submitted to the lab for analysis and further charges may be filed.
- Three in custody following drug bust in Nodaway County
- Man faces murder charge in Nodaway County
- NE Nodaway County Superintendent placed on administrative leave
- One dead, two injured in crash in northern Nodaway county
- Man arrested for DWI following crash in rural Nodaway county
- Nodaway County family grateful to be alive after house explosion
- Man life-flighted to Mosaic following crash in Nodaway County
- Four people injured in two-vehicle crash in Nodaway County
- Jury convicts Nodaway County man of molesting three girls
- Missouri Man Charged After Clinton County Drug Bust