AUGUSTA, Ga. - Tiger Woods won his fifth Masters golf tournament Sunday at Augusta National edging out Dustin Johnson, Xander Schauffele, and Brooks Koepka who all tied for second.
Woods finished his final round with a score of 70 and total overall score of 275.
This is the first time in his career in which he was not either leading or co-leading heading into the final round to win the Masters.
Woods is the second oldest player behind Jack Nicholas to win the Master at the age of 43.
- Tiger Woods wins 2019 Masters
- Royals, Tigers to Play in Omaha in June 2019
- Taylor Swift, Nancy Pelosi and Tiger Woods made Time's 100 most influential people list
- Trenton Police Investigating Body Found in Woods
- Tiger Talent Club helps students and teachers share interests
- Perdue Recalls Chicken Nuggets After People Find Wood in Them
- Grammys 2019: Kacey Musgraves has a golden night with album of the year win
- They went to an abandoned home to smoke weed. Inside, they found a tiger.
- MWSU President Vartabedian to retire in 2019
- KQ2 Forecast: Drying out to begin 2019