(ANDREW COUNTY, Mo.)— A traffic stop In Andrew County lead to the seizure of more than 500 pounds of marijuana last week.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, a state trooper pulled over a vehicle driven by 61-year-old Ricky Allan Martin, Sunset Hills, Missouri, on Oct. 25 on Interstate 29 in Andrew County.
A report by the MSHP said a probably cause search by a Buchanan County deputy and K-9 revealed 514 pounds of marijuana.
Martin was arrested on trafficking drugs—1st degree over the statutory amount and possession of a controlled substance, according to the MSHP.
Martin was also transported to the Andrew County Sheriff's Department in Savannah.
- Traffic stop leads to confiscation of more than 500 pounds of marijuana in Andrew County
- Teen Seriously Injured in Andrew County Crash
- MoDOT Truck Overturns in Andrew County
- Family Disturbance Turns Violent in Andrew County
- Andrew County K9 dies following surgery
- Missouri State Statutes Outline Process to Confiscate Guns from Dangerous Individuals
- Flu Shots Now Available At Andrew County Health Department
- Leadership Group Plans to Bring Farmers Market to Andrew County
- Savannah man seriously injured in Andrew County crash
- Andrew County high school student helping to dig out