(ST. JOSEPH, Mo) A train hit two semi trucks in St. Joseph's southside on Tuesday.
It happened around 7:00 p.m. on South Lower Lake Road near the entrance to the AGP plant.
One grain truck was entering the facility and another was leaving when the crash occurred.
The railroad crossing was marked, but there were no lights or cross guards.
The crash backed up dozens of other semis attempting to use Lower Lake Road.
Authorities are still investigating.
- Train crashes into two semi trucks; no injuries
- No injuries reported after semi-truck flips on its side on I-29
- Semi-truck driver life-flighted after ejected from truck
- 9-year-old boy and woman killed in crash involving semi-truck in Cameron
- Semi Truck Plows into Side of Dearborn Trex Mart
- Semi-truck flips over on I-29 Tuesday morning
- Rollover crash results in minor injuries
- District Semi-Finals Wrap-Up
- Baby Escapes Injury After Crash on Snowy Road
- Maryville man dies from injuries in I-29 crash