(Trenton, Mo.) An autopsy report shows the official cause of death of a Trenton man as suicide.
The family of Tanner Ward has disputed the cause of his death ever since his body was found in December 2017.
On Wednesday, the Trenton Police Department said a complete autopsy report conducted by Frontier Forensics of Kansas City, Kansas shows Ward took his own life.
Ward disappeared from his home in Trenton in June 2017. His decomposed body was found hanging from a tree in a wooded area not far from his family's home.
At the time, a preliminary autopsy report showed Ward took his own life.
- Trenton Man's Death Officially Ruled Suicide
- Body Found in Trenton Identified as Missing Trenton Man
- Family Denies Suicide Claims in Investigation of Teen Death in Trenton
- 61-year-old Trenton, Missouri man dies in motorcycle crash
- Trenton Police Investigating Body Found in Woods
- Suspect charged in shooting of Trenton Officer
- Update: Authorities Say Sunbridge Hills' Death a Suicide
- Trenton Welcomes Troops Home After A Year of Deployment
- UPDATE: Trenton police officer shot during prisoner transport
- MSHP investigating after Trenton police officer shot during prisoner transport