(St.Joseph,MO) Wednesday morning Troop H of the Missouri State Highway Patrol celebrated a big anniversary for one of their officers. As of August 1, Lieutenant Mark Ott has been proudly serving the community for the last 25 years.
Lieutenant Ott joined the Missouri Highway Patrol in 1993, starting as a road trooper and has since worked his way up to becoming a district supervisor.
Captain James McDonald said Ott’s dedication to helping others and his commitment to the Highway Patrol makes him stand out.
“Mark is an outstanding officer. He does an excellent job on a day-in, day-out basis and we very much appreciate him and his 25 years of service,” McDonald said.
Troop H presented Ott with a uniform pin to commemorate his 25 years of service.
- Trooper celebrates 25 years of service
- Mosaic Life Care Home Health Service Celebrates 40 Years
- Angle celebrates 25 years with Highway Patrol
- State Trooper Shoots Suspect
- Neighborhood festival celebrates 30 years
- Shatto Milk Company celebrates 15th year
- LifeNet celebrates 20 years in the community
- Military Ball celebrates program's 100th year
- The New Generation Singers celebrate 50 years
- New troopers added to Highway Patrol ranks