The Missouri State Highway Patrol says it has made two large seizures of illicit drugs during two separate traffic stops.
The busts happened over the last two days.
The patrol says it seized 11,744 THC vape cartridges, 50 packages of THC gummies, and 68 grams of plant material during a traffic stop in southwest Missouri.
A second traffic stop in central Missouri turned up 247 pounds of marijuana. Troopers say the marijuana was found in vacuum sealed bags in multiple duffel bags.
- Troopers seize thousands of THC vape cartridges, 247 pounds of marijuana
- FDA warns consumers to stop using THC vaping products
- In lung injury outbreak, signs point to majority of patients vaping THC products
- State Trooper Shoots Suspect
- Traffic stop leads to confiscation of more than 500 pounds of marijuana in Andrew County
- Cocaine-filled pineapples seized in Spain
- Thousands Report AT&T Service Interruption
- Trooper celebrates 25 years of service
- New troopers added to Highway Patrol ranks
- New memorial to honor fallen troopers