(Holt County, Mo.)- A semi-truck carrying bees overturned in an accident Sunday night forcing the closure of the driving lane of northbound I-29 at mile marker 90, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
The Patrol said the truck collided with a single passenger vehicle just south of Craig and both drivers were treated for minor injuries.
A semi-truck carrying bees overturned in a car accident Sunday night forcing the closure of the driving lane of northbound I-29 at mile marker 90, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
The amount of bees killed and remaining in the area is unknown.
The Patrol said beekeepers have been working the scene Monday.
The accident is still under investigation.
- Truck Carrying Bees Overturns
- MoDOT truck overturns on highway
- MoDOT Truck Overturns in Andrew County
- Man seriously injured after dump truck overturns near Mound City
- Traffic diverted off I-29 after truck overturns near Faucett
- Driver refuses medical treatment after truck overturns on Highway 36
- Nguyen Named Spelling Bee Champion
- Man killed after dump truck drives off the side of the road, overturns
- Scientists say bees can do basic math
- St. Joseph native wins local spelling bee