(KANSAS CITY, Mo.) - President Donald Trump will speak at the Veterans of Foreign Wars 119th Annual Convention in Kansas City next week.
"He will address the Veterans of Foreign Wars 119th Annual Convention," Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said. "President Trump is committed to our veterans, and his work to reform the VA, and to ensure veterans are given the care and support they deserve. The President looks forward to being with the more than 4,000 veterans in attendance."
President Donald Trump will speak at the Veterans of Foreign Wars 119th Annual Convention in Kansas City next week.
The convention will take place July 23-25 at the Kansas City Convention Center.
Trump will speak on Tuesday, July 24.
- Trump to speak at VFW convention in Kansas City
- Local VFW Remembers 9/11 attacks
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions to speak in Kansas City Thursday
- President Trump to visit Kansas City
- Amazonia VFW treats veterans with free breakfast
- Local Veterans excited by Trump’s VFW speech
- UPDATE: Missing Kansas City, Kansas woman found safe
- Kansas City Chiefs Finished Mandatory Minicamp
- Kansas City Chiefs celebrate Military Appreciation Day
- Kansas City to host 2023 NFL Draft