We'll be much colder on Thursday with highs only reaching the low 30s with partly cloudy skies and breezy conditions. We'll see mostly cloudy skies on Friday as we stay in the low to mid 30s.
On Saturday, we'll warm things up into the mid 40s with mostly cloudy skies. We'll be watching for some snow on Saturday night heading into Sunday morning, dropping us into the mid 20s on Sunday.
Monday's high will be in the mid 30s with a chance of snow showers in the evening heading into Tuesday morning. We'll clear out on Wednesday with highs continuing in the 30s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Colder Air for Thursday
- A colder weekend forecast
- Colder with Sunshine on Monday
- KQ2 Forecast: Snow has ended but much colder air moving in
- KQ2 Forecast: Sleet and snow this morning, colder air moves in
- KQ2 Forecast: Cloudy and colder on Friday
- KQ2 Forecast: The cold air returns on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: A colder end to the week
- NWS confirms cold air funnel, not tornado in Maryville Thursday evening
- Cooler Summer Air Moving In