(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Two people were transported to the hospital following a crash on U.S. Highway 59 (S. 4th Street) near the U.S. 36 off ramp.
The St. Joseph Police Department said a vehicle was heading south on Hwy 59 just before 3 p.m. Saturday when the driver attempted to turn left off the highway and collided with a vehicle traveling north.
One of the drivers was transported to the hospital by ambulance, while the second driver was also taken to the hospital but by a friend. They both had minor injuries following the crash.
Police have not released whether or not any citations will be given at this point, and said the accident is still under investigation.
- U.S. Highway 59 reopens
- Two taken to hospital following crash on U.S. Highway 59
- Victims Identified in Deadly Highway 59 Crash
- Highway Patrol identifies victim killed in Highway 59 crash
- Collision on Highway 59 sends one to the hospital
- 2 Vehicles Involved in Crash on Highway 59
- 1 killed, 5 injured in Highway 59 crash
- Tractor Trailer Fire Closes Highway 59
- One Person Killed on Highway 59
- Victim Identified in Fatal Highway 59 Accident