(CALDWELL COUNTY, Mo.) The Missouri State Highway Patrol and the Caldwell County Sheriff's Department responded to an overturned vehicle on Hwy. 36 Friday afternoon where two people were seriously injured.
The highway patrol reports that the crash happened on U.S. Hwy. 36 five miles east of Hamilton Friday afternoon at around 1:45 p.m.
According to the highway patrol's crash report, Kevin Ream, 33, was driving a 2004 GMC Seirra west on Hwy. 36 when it traveled off the north side of the roadway. Ream then over-corrected and the vehicle traveled off the north side of the road again and overturned.
Ream was taken to Liberty Hospital with serious injuries.
Stephen Sellers, 30, an occupant in the vehicle also sustained serious injuries. He was transported to Cameron Regional Medical Center.
Neither Ream or Sellers were wearing seat belts at the time of the crash.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash.
- Two people seriously injured in crash on Highway 36 east of Hamilton
- 1 injured in 36 Highway rollover accident
- 2 Injured in Crash on Highway 36 in Doniphan County
- Two injured in crash on Highway 36 in DeKalb County
- Pedestrian killed on 36 Highway
- 3 injured after truck pulling camper flips on Highway 36
- Four people injured after car collides with John Deere tractor on Highway 36
- One taken to hospital following crash on 36 Highway
- Police investigating car accident on 36 Highway
- SJPD identifies man killed along Highway 36