(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Two teens suffered minor injuries after a hit and run crash at the intersection of Mitchell Ave. and S 35th St.
Police responded to the scene shortly after 6 p.m. Sunday to find a silver Jeep with significant driver's side damage and airbags deployed.
Two teens in the vehicle, including the driver, were taken by a private car to Mosaic Life Care for treatment.
Police said witnesses on scene told them that speed likely played a factor, however, an official cause of the crash is unknown.
Police were not able to release suspect vehicle information.
- Two suffer minor injuries after hit and run crash
- 2 suffer minor injuries after Belt Hwy. crash
- Drivers in Belt Highway crash suffer minor injuries
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle on I-29, suffers minor injuries
- Rollover crash results in minor injuries
- Kevin Hart suffers major back injuries in car crash
- Two people sustain minor injuries in crash Thursday morning
- Two drivers receive minor injuries in crash Wednesday morning
- Police: 3 suffer life-threatening injuries after crash on Belt Highway
- Police Investigate Hit and Run