(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) One male juvenile has been detained in connection to a shooting Saturday afternoon, according to police.
Around 1:30 p.m., police responded to a shooting at a home in the 2900 block of Penn St. Upon arrival, police said they found one teenage male with a gunshot wound.
According to police, the injured teen has been life-flighted to Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, where he remains in critical condition.
The shooting remains under investigation. Stay with KQ2 for more details as this story develops.
- UPDATE: 1 detained after Saturday shooting
- Weekend Midtown Shooting Update
- St. Joseph teen dies after Saturday shooting
- UPDATE: Man dies after officer-involved shooting
- One person shot, one in custody in Saturday night shooting
- Man identified in Saturday's fatal police-involved shooting
- One person taken to hospital after possible shooting early Saturday
- 14-year-old facing assault charge in connection to Saturday shooting
- Cloudy and Cool Saturday
- Rain Chances Increase Saturday