(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) All lanes of U.S. Route 59 from St. Joseph to Atchison, Kan. are now open, including the Amelia Earhart Bridge.
The Missouri Department of Transportation made the announcement Monday morning as crews were able to open all lanes of traffic early Monday.
Many roads in northwest Missouri still remain closed due to flooding. For information on current closures and restoration efforts, click here.
- U.S. Route 59 now completely open from Atchison, Kansas to St. Joseph
- Flooding closes Hwy. 59 near Atchison, Kansas
- Highway 59 reopens into Atchison, Kansas
- Route 59 reopens to one lane traffic from Rushville to Atchison, Kansas
- Man arrested in St. Joseph in connection to last month's shooting in Atchison, Kansas
- Atchison, Kansas man sentenced for trafficking meth
- 1 injured in shooting in Atchison, Kansas
- Storms leave widespread damage in Atchison, Kansas
- 2 Dead in Hwy. 59 Crash Near Atchison
- Route 45 closed south of St. Joseph