(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) All lanes of U.S. Route 59 from St. Joseph to Atchison, Kan. are now open, including the Amelia Earhart Bridge.
The Missouri Department of Transportation made the announcement Monday morning as crews were able to open all lanes of traffic early Monday.
Many roads in northwest Missouri still remain closed due to flooding. For information on current closures and restoration efforts, click here.
- U.S. Route 59 now completely open from Atchison, Kansas to St. Joseph
- Route 59 reopens to one lane traffic from Rushville to Atchison, Kansas
- Atchison, Kansas man sentenced for trafficking meth
- 2 Dead in Hwy. 59 Crash Near Atchison
- Atchison Co., Kansas Sheriff's Department investigating small plane crash
- Boil water advisory issued for the City of Atchison, Kansas
- Atchison, Kansas flooding: "Worst that we've had since 2011"
- New YMCA Opens in Atchison,KS
- Highway 59 shutdown from Rushville to Atchison, includes Amelia Earhart Bridge
- St. Joseph Animal Shelter opens mobile station