(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Fire crews were battling a fire and freezing rain early Thursday morning.
A fire broke out inside of a vacant home located at the corner of 20th and Mary Street at around 2:30 a.m.
St. Joseph Fire Department investigators were told by the owner that the home was secured the last time he was there.
The utilities were shut off to the home.
No injuries were reported.
The fire is still under investigation.
- Vacant House Damaged in Early Morning Fire
- Fire destroys vacant house
- Early morning fire destroys vacant structure
- Fire damages vacant home overnight
- Fire damages vacant St. Joseph fourplex
- SJFD responds to vacant house fire Tuesday morning
- SJFD responds to vacant house fire Wednesday morning
- Dryer fire damages house Thursday morning
- SJFD Battles Early Morning House Fire
- Vacant home catches fire in south St. Joseph Monday morning