(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Fire crews were battling a fire and freezing rain early Thursday morning.
A fire broke out inside of a vacant home located at the corner of 20th and Mary Street at around 2:30 a.m.
St. Joseph Fire Department investigators were told by the owner that the home was secured the last time he was there.
The utilities were shut off to the home.
No injuries were reported.
The fire is still under investigation.
- Vacant House Damaged in Early Morning Fire
- Early morning fire destroys vacant structure
- Fire destroys vacant house
- Fire damages vacant home overnight
- SJFD responds to vacant house fire Wednesday morning
- SJFD responds to vacant house fire Tuesday morning
- Dryer fire damages house Thursday morning
- SJFD Battles Early Morning House Fire
- Vacant home catches fire in south St. Joseph Monday morning
- City Sees Number of Vacant House Fires Double