Photo Gallery 7 Images
(LIVINGSTON COUNTY, Mo.) The Livingston County Sheriff's Department says vandals caused extensive damage to heavy machinery on a farm near Ludlow.
Authorities say a Case Dozer, Komatsu Track Hoe and white GMC pick-up were all heavily damaged.
Deputies say an underage alcohol party in northern Carroll County was reported a few days before the vandalism was discovered.
The sheriff's office says fingerprints were left at the scene. Anyone with information is urged to call the Livingston County Sheriff's Department at (660) 646-0515 or (660) 646-2121.
- Vandals Damage Construction Equipment
- Semi Moving Large Equipment Stuck on Ramp
- Community Garden Vandalized with Onions
- Vandalism closes Aquatic Park Friday
- Downtown Church Hit by Vandal Overnight
- Van Used to Transport Veterans Vandalized
- VA ends transport service due to vandalism
- Local Gyms Working to Keep Equipment Clean During Flu Season
- Building Damaged after Vehicle Crash
- Storm Leaves Pockets of Damage