Photo Gallery 7 Images
(LIVINGSTON COUNTY, Mo.) The Livingston County Sheriff's Department says vandals caused extensive damage to heavy machinery on a farm near Ludlow.
Authorities say a Case Dozer, Komatsu Track Hoe and white GMC pick-up were all heavily damaged.
Deputies say an underage alcohol party in northern Carroll County was reported a few days before the vandalism was discovered.
The sheriff's office says fingerprints were left at the scene. Anyone with information is urged to call the Livingston County Sheriff's Department at (660) 646-0515 or (660) 646-2121.
- Vandals Damage Construction Equipment
- Semi Moving Large Equipment Stuck on Ramp
- City council approves grant for playground equipment
- Community Garden Vandalized with Onions
- Vandalism closes Aquatic Park Friday
- Vandalism closes downtown Barbosa's Castle
- Downtown Church Hit by Vandal Overnight
- Van Used to Transport Veterans Vandalized
- VA ends transport service due to vandalism
- Business owner speaks out after vandalism spike