(BUCHANAN COUNTY) Authorities have identified the man killed in an ultralight aircraft crash in Buchanan County.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol says 65-year-old Randal Reynolds, of St. Joseph, died when his single engine ultralight aircraft crashed in a field Sunday.
Emergency crews received a report of a small aircraft that crashed in a field just west of Route JJ, about four miles south of St. Joseph, around 3:00 p.m.
Troopers say Reynolds was the only occupant of the aircraft. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The crash is under investigation.
- Victim Identified in Deadly Ultralight Crash
- 1 Killed in Ultralight Crash
- Victims Identified in Deadly Highway 59 Crash
- Police identify victim in deadly shooting
- Police Identify Victim in Deadly Shooting on Lafayette Street
- Police Identify Victim in Fatal I-229 Crash
- Platte Co. Sheriff Releases Names of Victims in Deadly Crash
- Police Release Name of Victim in Deadly Motorcycle Crash
- Victim Identified in Tuesday's Fatal Three-Vehicle Crash
- 94-Year-Old Victim Identified in Fatal Belt Highway Crash