(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) One person suffered severe injuries in a stabbing early Friday morning, according to St. Joseph police.
It happened at 2:00 a.m. in midtwon St. Joseph.
Police believe the stabbing was family- oriented. The victim suffered severe wounds.
No other information has been provided.
- Victim suffers severe wounds in stabbing
- Police: Man suffered self-inflicted gunshot wound near PumpkinFest Saturday
- Police identify victim in Wednesday night's fatal stabbing
- St. Joseph Man Identified as the Victim in Deadly Kansas City Stabbing
- Homeless Man Charged in Stabbing
- Man arrested in weekend stabbing
- Police investigating Labor Day stabbing
- Police: Man Found in Abandoned Car Died from Gunshot Wound
- Man taken to hospital with gunshot wound to chest
- MWSU Athletics shows support for wounded former football player