(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Voters will be able to decided on whether or not to renew the CIP tax later this year.
Potential projects include renovations at Hyde Park and money for road repair among other projects.
Posted: Jan 10, 2018 12:00 PM
Updated: Jan 10, 2018 12:05 PM
- Volunteers Reviewed $130 Million in CIP Funding Requests
- Committee Finalizes CIP Budget
- Voters pass CIP tax
- Organizations Make Final Plea for CIP Funding
- CIP Committee Finalizes Project Proposals
- Governor announced $130 million in budget cuts to K-12 education funding in June
- New CIP Tax to Bring More Street Improvements
- CIP proposes upgrades for St. Joseph Fire Department
- City Council to Review Request for Storm Water Grants
- Clarksdale requests $1.2 million water bond
Scroll for more content...