(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Voters will be able to decided on whether or not to renew the CIP tax later this year.
- Volunteers Reviewed $130 Million in CIP Funding Requests
- Organizations Make Final Plea for CIP Funding
- Committee Finalizes CIP Budget
- Voters pass CIP tax
- CIP Committee Finalizes Project Proposals
- Clarksdale requests $1.2 million water bond
- City Council to Review Request for Storm Water Grants
- New CIP Tax to Bring More Street Improvements
- CIP proposes upgrades for St. Joseph Fire Department
- City Council to Vote on American Electric Building, New Buses and CIP Renewal
Scroll for more content...