The St. Joseph City Council decided to leave the Primary Seat Belt proposal up to the voters in April
The proposed ballot issue be to change the current law to a Primary Seat Belt Law.
Posted: Dec 19, 2017 10:05 AM
- Voters Will Get to Decide on Seat Belt Law
- Voters Will Get the Chance to Decide on City Seat Belt Law
- City Council Leaves Seat Belt Law for Public Vote
- Seat Belt Ordinance Question Could Go to the Ballot
- MoDOT and Highway Patrol Demonstrate the Importance of Seat Belts
- MoDOT holds surprise seat belt check at Central High School
- Seat belt use on the rise in Missouri
- Seat belt usage in Missouri at an all-time high
- Missouri Voter ID Law Dropped
- Bunny Bowl at Belt Entertaiment
Scroll for more content...