Missouri voters passed Amendment 1 at the polls Tuesday.
The measure tightens limits on campaign contributions, restricts lawmakers from becoming lobbyists for two years after leaving office and limits gifts from lobbyists to lawmakers.
The amendment also changes how Missouri's statehouse districts are determined.
- Voters pass Clean Missouri measure
- Missouri voters approve medical marijuana measure
- Voters pass CIP tax
- Schaaf Backs Clean Missouri Initiative
- Judge pulls Clean Missouri off November ballot
- Missouri House Passes Medical Marijuana Bill
- Clean Missouri Initiative Aims to Stop "Corruption" in State Government
- Lawsuit Against Missouri Voter ID Law Thrown Out by Judge
- Voters decide the future of Missouri's minimum wage
- Voters pass Prop B to raise minimum wage