Missouri voters passed Amendment 1 at the polls Tuesday.
The measure tightens limits on campaign contributions, restricts lawmakers from becoming lobbyists for two years after leaving office and limits gifts from lobbyists to lawmakers.
The amendment also changes how Missouri's statehouse districts are determined.
- Voters pass Clean Missouri measure
- Missouri voters approve medical marijuana measure
- Voters pass CIP tax
- Schaaf Backs Clean Missouri Initiative
- Missouri Voter ID Law Dropped
- Judge pulls Clean Missouri off November ballot
- Voters pass Riverside USD 114 levy proposal
- Missouri House Passes Medical Marijuana Bill
- Missouri House passes wide-ranging abortion restrictions
- Missouri Senate passes sweeping anti-abortion bill