Missouri voters passed Amendment 1 at the polls Tuesday.
The measure tightens limits on campaign contributions, restricts lawmakers from becoming lobbyists for two years after leaving office and limits gifts from lobbyists to lawmakers.
The amendment also changes how Missouri's statehouse districts are determined.
- Voters pass Clean Missouri measure
- Missouri voters approve medical marijuana measure
- Voters pass CIP tax
- Schaaf Backs Clean Missouri Initiative
- Judge pulls Clean Missouri off November ballot
- Voters pass Riverside USD 114 levy proposal
- Missouri House Passes Medical Marijuana Bill
- Missouri House passes wide-ranging abortion restrictions
- Clean Missouri Initiative Aims to Stop "Corruption" in State Government
- Lawsuit Against Missouri Voter ID Law Thrown Out by Judge