Missouri voters passed Proposition B in Tuesday's general election.
The measure raises the state's minimum wage to $12 an hour by the year 2023.
The current minimum wage is $7.85. Minimum wage workers will make $8.60 by next year then would see an annual $.85 increase over the next five years.
- Voters pass Prop B to raise minimum wage
- Minimum Wage Increase Takes Effect
- Voters decide the future of Missouri's minimum wage
- Amazon raises minimum wage to $15 for all U.S. employees
- City increases pay for minimum wage workers
- Community Debates Petition to Increase Missouri's Minimum Wage
- Economics professor weighs in a minimum wage hike
- Changes to minimum wage won’t impact gender pay gap
- Minimum wage hike takes effect with the new year
- MO minimum wage to rise in the new year