(DONIPHAN COUNTY, Kan.)— Doniphan County, Kan. voters passed the Riverside USD 114 Capital Outlay levy Tuesday night.
Voters cast 332 Yes ballots (58%) compared 238 No ballots (42%).
The 3.6 mill capital outlay levy will be used for a four-year period.
Heading into the April 2 election, the school district was one of seven out of 286 Kansas school districts that did not have a capital outlay levy.
The district will re-visit the capital outlay need on a year-to-year basis.
For more information on what the capital outlay levy will mean, click the link here.
- Voters pass Riverside USD 114 levy proposal
- Riverside School District makes push for new levy
- Voters say yes to school district levy
- Voters pass CIP tax
- SJSD Tax Levy Campaign Urging Voters to "Move Forward"
- Voters to decide tax levy increase for Savannah School District
- Troy USD 429 starts holiday break early due to illness
- Voters pass Clean Missouri measure
- Rolling Hills Library tax levy renewal passes by wide margin
- Flooding closes a stretch of Riverside Road