One of the drugs President Trump as authorized the FDA to research into its effects on coronavirus is chloroquine, an old malaria drug.
The FDA is looking to already approved drugs to use to combat coronavirus.
Posted: Mar 19, 2020 11:02 AM
- WATCH: FDA is expediting existing drugs to fight coronavirus
- FDA approves first postpartum depression drug
- FDA approves new drug for migraine sufferers
- New Red Cross damage assessment app expedites relief efforts
- The FDA expands recall of blood pressure drugs again
- FDA approves first drug to treat peanut allergies in children
- MoDOT to allow heavier truckloads on highways to expedite flood repairs
- City funding expedites installment of new playground equipment at six area parks
- FDA advisers recommend authorization of Pfizer/BioNTech coronavirus vaccine
- FDA issues warning to Dollar Tree about selling 'potentially unsafe drugs'
Scroll for more content...