(JEFFERSON CITY, Mo.) Missouri Governor Mike Parson is holding a press conference addressing vaping with other state officials.
According to the Governor's Office, there have been 22 reports of vaping-related illnesses in Missouri and one death, as of October 4. Most of the reports involved people aged 15-24.
In addition to the governor, representatives from the state's Department of Health and Senior Services, Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, and Department of Public Safety will be in attendance.
- WATCH LIVE: Missouri Governor Parson holds press conference on vaping
- Governor Parson visits Cameron
- Parson Sworn in as Governor
- Governor Parson tours flooded areas of rural Northwest Missouri
- Governor Parson orders statewide campaign to warn about dangers of vaping
- Chiefs, Mosaic Life Care, MWSU hold training camp press conference
- Parson says infrastructure, job training top Missouri priorities
- Missouri Gov. Parson appoints Tjeerdsma to Northwest Board of Regents
- Gov. Parson tells Trump administration Missouri will welcome refugees
- Governor Parson Stops in St. Joseph for Statewide Listening Tour