A few showers will be moving through parts of the area Sunday evening. Overnight, an isolated shower is possible with low temperatures dropping into the upper 50s and lower 60s.
Heading into the new work week, another chance of rain will come on Monday. High temperatures will be in the upper 70s and lower 80s.
For the rest of next week, a return to more typical weather for late July and early August is expected. Tuesday through Sunday remain dry with mostly sunny skies. Highs will be in the 80s Tuesday through Thursday and in the low 90s Friday through Sunday.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Warming Up This Week
- Warming up this week
- Warm and muggy to start the week
- Sunny and warm end to the week
- A warm end to the work week
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm-up coming this week
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm temperatures return this week
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm end to the week
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm start to the week
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm and sunny to start the work week